Home > How it works
Start running ahead of competition now
Communication is now at the power of your hand, start utilizing it full potential
with our grand service called;
ZendSMS Outlook 2007 Mobile Service
Sign up Now
The smart way to communicate
We can help you transform the way you keep in touch
with your team, your suppliers and your customers. In addition, we can
improve the way you control stock and logistics, deploy your manpower
and market your products or services to the world.
We let you work in your familiar working
environment via Microsoft Outlook 2007. Your email client will connect
directly to our secured web services encrypted with 256bits SSL
encryption, and then routed the destination gateway in real-time or
scheduled. Also your recipient can reply back our leased virtual number,
and then the message will be routed back into your Outlook 2007.
- Send and receive SMS/MMS from your Microsoft
Outlook 2007 email application
- No 3rd party software need to be install on to your computer,
using only a web address,
therefore No Malware
- No annual membership fees
- No monthly commitments
- Signup for FREE and receive 10 FREE message
credits to try out our service
- Your purchase messaging
credits will not expire,
therefore advance is safe and
- 24/7 technical customer support
back to top
Proven Interface Options
back to top
Outlook Mobile Service features
- Complete integration with Outlook
- After it is installed, Outlook Mobile Service becomes a part of Outlook, with options for
mobile messages available along with the options for e-mail messages. The mobile messages that
you send will be saved in your Sent Items folder, just like the e-mail messages that you send.
The mobile messages that you receive will be sent to your Inbox if you want them to be, just
like regular e-mail messages. You can also save mobile messages in the Drafts folder for
- Mobile text and multimedia messages sent directly from your computer
- Outlook Mobile Service helps you create text and multimedia messages on your computer.
Type the message that you want, add pictures or sounds to your multimedia message if you
want, and preview the message before you send it.
NOTEMultimedia message functionality is not available to
wireless service subscribers in the United States. The Outlook Mobile Service is
restricted to text messages only in the United States.
- E-mail messages, reminders, and calendar summaries forwarded to your mobile phone
- You can configure your Outlook Mobile Service account to forward e-mail messages
and calendar appointments to your mobile phone when you are away from the office
- Both e-mail and mobile messages sent at the same time
- With Outlook Mobile Service, you can send a message to mobile phones and e-mail
addresses at the same time. The message will be sent as a mobile message to the
mobile phones and as an e-mail message to the e-mail addresses. There is no need
to send the message twice.
- A new mobile address book
- A mobile address book that lists information about your mobile contacts is created
when you create an Outlook Mobile Service account. Contacts with mobile phone number
information in your Outlook Address Book will be added to this address book
- AutoResolve contacts
- If you enter partial names when sending a mobile message, the AutoResolve
feature will search for the contacts that match your entry and complete them.
back to top
Setting up our web service on to your computer is so easy, here we will
guide you on how to set it up.
Learn how to setup
back to top